– Speaking with masters of local arts and learn how to make the special clam shells rice paper painting
– Experience how to make PAPER flowers in many different types
– Enjoy beautiful scenery on the way to countryside
– Learn about agriculture to local community
– Enjoy fishing life and seafood lunch with local fisherman
THE PROGRAM OF HUE COUNTRYSIDE AND FOOD TOUR ON SCOOTER
Time: 8.30 am – 16:30 pm
- 8:30 am: Picking up the customers at the hotel.
- 9:00 am: Starting the tour with Vietnamese coffee.
- 9:30 am: Visiting the countryside of Hue city and discovering some handicraft villages to learn and interact with local people – to see how they live; to learn how they make living with their traditional jobs; and to experience their daily life.
- Visit “SINH TRADITIONAL VILLAGE” –
- ( The Sinh village has preserved and developed the traditional painting served for the spiritual life of local people to know how the villagers use the paper made from scallop powder to make meaningful paintings but simple in lines with traditional colors.)
- Next, you will spend your time to visit Thanh Tien paper flower village – making village with the 300 year-old. For a long time, Thanh Tien paper flower has become a culture in the folk beliefs of Hue people. Today, it is not only has the meaning in worship but also has the aesthetic and cultural values. The villagers use paper as main material to create paper flowers such as lily, daisy, climbing rose, carnation, lotus, etc…with a variety of shapes and colors. Especially, you also have opportunity to make a small product by yourself under the instruction of friendly hostess
- 11:30 am: Continuing to visit riding through many local villages to Thanh Toàn tile-roofed Bridge in Thanh Toàn village, Thủy Thanh Commune, Hương Thủy District, about 8 km from Hue city. Here we will enjoy the peaceful scenery of the countryside with farmers working on their tranquil rice fields, talk to friendly local people in the small market and learn more about their daily life.
- Also, We have chance to visit the agriculural museum where they set up perfect way to show you all about local customs, traditional way for cultivating at rice paddies.
- 12: 30am: Then riding to “DAM CHUON – CHUON LAGOON” – Đầm Chuồn is located in An Truyền Village, Phú Vang District, about 15 kilometres from Hue City and is a part of Tam Giang lagoon system. It is a must-see spot for all those who are scenery lovers and photographers. At sunrise and sunset, the tranquil Đầm Chuồn appears like a water-painting masterpiece beyond any standards of beauty.
- WE take a small motorboat to the lagoon area, take photos of the amazing scenery on the lagoon, and may have lunch at BAMBOO FLOATING RESTAURANT enjoy some boiled fresh seafood at shrimp farming houses.
The boat trip to the lagoon during sunset is just fabulous, where you can see the lagoon so close with the sense of peace and natural beauty
Then you will EXPERIENCE the daily life of local FISHERMAN – LEARN how to catch fish from the nets and fishing traps. This is REAL fun and experiences with local people.
16:30 pm: We then ride back to town and FINISH TOUR.
- Nice scooter
- English speaking guide
- Helmet and raincoat
- Entrance tickets at sightseeing
- Cold water and wet tissues for day tour
- Free Vietnamese coffee at local cafe
- Private lunch at BAMBOO floating restaurant
- Private boat trip at Chuon Lagoon
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities and tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
* To have the price and book the tour, please contact at :