HIGHLIGHT OF TOUR:
– Off the beaten track
– Real rustic countryside and local culture
– Spiritual of old capital through HISTORICAL SITES, LOCAL FOODS
– Learn how REAL local people make PERFECTLY HUE CUISINE
– Enjoy VIETNAMESE COFFEE – The best coffee
– Understanding the pain of Vietnamese woman through local artist paints
* TOUR ITINERARY:
– 8.30 am – HUE PRIVATE TRANSFERS GUIDE meet and take you to Quốc Học High School, founded on October 23, 1896 and known as the first and the oldest high school in Vietnam. Then we ride eastward along the city river to Thanh Toàn tile-roofed Bridge in Thanh Toàn village, Thủy Thanh Commune, Hương Thủy District, about 8 km from Hue city. Here we will enjoy the peaceful scenery of the countryside with farmers working on their tranquil rice fields, talk to friendly local people in the small market and learn more about their daily life.
– NEXT – Leaving Thanh Toàn Village, we head to Vọng Cảnh Hill to have a vista of the beautiful Perfume River.
– TIME BREAK: ENJOY VIETNAMESE Coffee at Artist cafe – learn more about Vietnam WAR : The results of its. You may be curious and interested in learning the history behind his collection of Vietnam War items, such as canteens, zippo lighters,
– AFTER COFFEE TIME: Visit Từ Hiếu Pagoda, also known as the resting place of the Nguyen Dynasty’s eunuchs. Tu Hieu Pagoda attracts visitors with its own beauty and thrilling and fascinating stories of the eunuchs.
– CONTINUE: we will have a stop at Hổ Quyền Arena, built in 1830 on the south bank of the Perfume River. It was the arena where duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors, the royal families and mandarins.
– AT THE END the family garden, learn how to make some Hue cakes like banh beo, banh loc… and enjoy WHAT you make.
=> BACK to the city and say farewells to each other.
Tour fee : Please contact at: INFO@HUEPRIVATETRANSFERS.COM
* TOUR INCLUDED:
- Nice scooter
- English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea at LOCAL CAFE
- Helmet and raincoat
- Mineral water
- A light lunch with some special cakes in Hue
* TOUR EXCLUDED:
– Your expenses and gratuties