Exploring Hue is one of Vietnam’s greatest pleasures and this day tour reveals the fascinating history and spectacular beauty of this town. Visit the ancient citadel which reflects the pomp and ceremony of the dynastic rulers, take a cyclo ride through Hue’s backstreets as well as discovering the eclectic and mesmerizing tombs of Khai Dinh and Minh Mang.
* Our company English speaking driver will show you around Hue old city to explore all the typical historical sites:
– Dong Ba market: Dong Ba is the busiest purchasing centre and the most famous market of Hue. Here, you can find all kinds of goods from ordinary consumer goods, industrial goods of high value to local products supplying for people.
– Citadel & Imperial City: where Nguyen Dynasty’s Emperor and royal family worked and lived from year 1802 to 1945 including many palaces and architectures and surrounding: Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Purple Forbidden City, Nine Dynastic Urns, The Temple
– Thien Mu Pogada: The most beautiful pagoda in the southern Vietnam built 1601 by Lord Nguyen Hoang
– Minh Mang Tomb: which is located in a tranquil setting of gardens and ponds.
– Khai Dinh Tomb: which is traditional Vietnamese in design with a European touch making it unique from the other tombs in Hue.
* The price of private day tour with private car is:
- * Tour Included: Private car, English speaking driver, petrol, tolls, parking fees, 2 cold water bottles and wet tissues /pp
- * Tour Excluded: Meals, entrance fees and personal fees.